Young women Screening Check Up uses the tests of Basic Check up Screening Panel, as described :
Test / Analyte Description / Detects - Measures
Complete Blood Count - Measurement Hematocrit, Red -White Blood Cells - Platelets and Morphology
Detects Anaemias, Infections - Bone marrow disorders.
Indications of chronic deseases
Erythrocyte Sedimentation Rate Chronic Inflammations - infections
CRP-hs Accute Inflammations - infections.
Cardiovascular risk factor
Urea Renal function
Creatininine Renal function
Uric Acid Arthritis
Total Cholesterol Cardiovascular Risk Factors
Cholesterol Dietary intake
Drug therapy assessment
Liver Enzyme γ-GT Liver function test
Hepatitis B/C - drug -alcohol induced - fatty liver - cancer etc
Liver enzymes ALT & AST
Urine Bladder health
Moreover, due to the specificities of these ages ( increased incidents in iron-deficiencies, risk for thyroid diseases, vitamins deficiencies – possible nutritional adequacy – issues in concentration etc) we also include the following screening tests :
Iron (Fe) and Ferritin (Ferr)
Tests are performed to assess the adequacy of dietary iron, and detect possible malabsorption problems (celiac desease, gastritis etc). Potential iron deficiency, causes anemia and fatigue symptoms, and can also cause general behavior change, poor hair quality (and loss) and low athletic performance
Thyroid hormone (TSH)
Hormone that regulates thyroid gland function and the metabolic rate of the whole body. Prolonged thyroid dysfunction is often related with fatigue, sleeping disorders, over swealling, obesity, lack of concentration, behavioral problems and psychological disorders. Preventive thyroid screening is even more valuable to people with family history in thyroid disorders .
Critical substance for the maintenance of nervous system and mental functions. It also has a vital role in the protection of cardiovascular system. Malnutrition, malabsorption or excessive needs, are the most common reasons of vitamin deficiency for the men of this age.
Vitamin D3 (25-OH-D3)
Critical substance for calcium uptake from bones and vital for immune system integrity. Surveys have been found to be missing by as much as 80% of the respondents. Deficiency at this age can cause problems to immunity, wellness of the body and to skeleton.
OPTIONAL ADDITIONAL BLOOD PREVENTION CONTROL
The following tests are proposed based on age, social habits, personal and family medical history
Genital Infections – Sexually Transmitted
- Common microbes and fungi
- Mycoplasma, Ureoplasma, Chlamydia – Vaginal cultivation in infections causing infertility
- HPV Detection in glial virus and risk standardization
- Hepatitis B / C – HIV I / II
Ovulation cycle – ovulation function
- LH, FSH, E2, PRL basic hormone fertility
- CA-125 indicator of inflammation – endometriosis – ovary tumors
- AMH quantitative estimation of egg availability
Thyroid function test
- T3, freeT4 thyroid hormones
- anti-TPO, anti-TG autoimmune thyroiditis (Hashimoto)
- Calcium index of metabolism – endocrine diseases
- Magnesium muscle function – wellness
- Zinc Regulates immune system – maintains hair quality / quantity
IMAGING – ENDOSCOPIC SCREENING TESTS
The following tests are selected under criteria of age and personal – family history
|Breast Ultrasound Imaging||Breast Cancer||Available in medical center|
|PAP test||Cervical cancer||Available with partner|
|Thyroid ultrasound imaging||Thyroid Morphology||Available in Center|
Information selected by :
- Interpretation of Diagnostic Tests – J.Wallach
The exact choice of tests required, is under the responsibility of your treating physician
Editor : I. Gratsias Lab Director / Clinical Biochemist
Medical Tests performed with analytical systems and reagents
by SIEMENS-USA & BECMAN COULTER-USA
Recomendations -preparation for blood sampling :
- Should have a mandatory meal previous night.
- Last meal should be up to 11-12 hours before blood sampling.
- Evening meal prefered to have the least possible animal fat.
- In the morning should not have any lunch. Coffee without sugar and water are free.
For urine collection:
- First urination sample is preferable
- Prior urination, a local wash with plenty of water is prefered, with no use of soap.
- Results are given within day.
- Young Women Screening Check Up Special Offer at 84 Euros ( initial price 160 euros)
- For charges in optional tests or any other additional tests, please ask us