AVAILABLE SERVICE FROM MONTHMAY 2019
Ultrasound is a painless, bloodless and no irradiation test that gives reliable and fast results.
Ultrasound uses the properties of ultrasound to study the texture and dimensions of tissues that are not directly visible in the clinical examination.
The laboratory uses the new ultrasonic ALOKA 10 PROSOUND (Japan) and performs all types of ultrasound and triplex. The examinations we perform are divided into two categories:
- Upper-lower abdomen (Liver – bile duct – pancreas – spleen – Kidney – Bladder)
- Thyroid – Underground – Parotid Kidney – Urinary Cysteus – Prostate
- Breasts Gynecological (Ovarian – Ovary – Ovulation Control)
- Intercultural (gynecological – obstetric)
- Prostate (interventricular – rectal)
- Ocheu Children (Belly, lymph nodes, Hips, etc.)
Triplex – Angiology
- Carotid and Vertebral Arteries
- Veins (thrombosis – valve failure – varicose veins)
- Upper / Lower Edge Arteries
- Renal arteries
- Abdominal Aortic and Lagon